In the frame
Gallery Frames of Ely 28 Forehill, Ely 01353 664289 JOHN James has been running Gallery Frames for two and a half years, although the Forehill shop has offered a bespoke framing service for more than two decades. The shop provides framing for pictures a
Gallery Frames of Ely
28 Forehill, Ely
JOHN James has been running Gallery Frames for two and a half years, although the Forehill shop has offered a bespoke framing service for more than two decades.
The shop provides framing for pictures and other items, including football shirts, medals and memorabilia, and Mr James prides himself on being able to take on any framing challenge.
"We aim to frame anything that people can throw at us," he said.
- 1 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 2 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 5 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 6 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 10 Vehicle fire caused heavy traffic on A14
"We don't turn anyone away."
He said this is due, in part, to a sophisticated new computer-controlled mount cutter that can design and produce even the most complex of mounts. The machine is so advanced that it is able to cut elaborate, layered mounts that would be impossible to produce by hand.
Mr James said this service means he can offer unique presentation for treasured items like tapestries or embroideries.
Gallery Frames is also now able to offer a laminating service for anything up to 36 by 40in, making the shop a useful point of contact for businesses as well as individuals.
INFO: Gallery Frames of Ely is open from 9am-5pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. For more information, call 01353 664289.