In the frame
Gallery Frames of Ely 28 Forehill, Ely 01353 664289 JOHN James has been running Gallery Frames for two and a half years, although the Forehill shop has offered a bespoke framing service for more than two decades. The shop provides framing for pictures a
Gallery Frames of Ely
28 Forehill, Ely
JOHN James has been running Gallery Frames for two and a half years, although the Forehill shop has offered a bespoke framing service for more than two decades.
You may also want to watch:
The shop provides framing for pictures and other items, including football shirts, medals and memorabilia, and Mr James prides himself on being able to take on any framing challenge.
"We aim to frame anything that people can throw at us," he said.
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 4 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 5 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 6 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 9 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 10 Counsellor moves practise outdoors with ‘Walk and Talk Sessions’
"We don't turn anyone away."
He said this is due, in part, to a sophisticated new computer-controlled mount cutter that can design and produce even the most complex of mounts. The machine is so advanced that it is able to cut elaborate, layered mounts that would be impossible to produce by hand.
Mr James said this service means he can offer unique presentation for treasured items like tapestries or embroideries.
Gallery Frames is also now able to offer a laminating service for anything up to 36 by 40in, making the shop a useful point of contact for businesses as well as individuals.
INFO: Gallery Frames of Ely is open from 9am-5pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. For more information, call 01353 664289.