Grovemere Property mark 30 years with gathering at new coffee house
- Credit: Archant
Family-owned Grovemere Property marked 30 years of their vision of bringing high-quality employment space to Ely.
The team were joined by local businesses, councillors and Lucy Frazer MP at their new Apex Coffee House at the Lancaster Way Business Park on Friday afternoon (September 20).
The new café, which was opened in August, has a theme based around RAF Witchford.
Guests at the anniversary gathering were joined by a 1940s band dressed in military uniforms, while sipping on fizz and a slice of cake.
Grovemere, who were founded in 1924, moved to the business park in 2007 to enable them to work closer to the council's proactive economic development team to bring new businesses into the area.
You may also want to watch:
They have recently produced a travel plan to encourage greener travel to the site by adding this policy across their portfolio.
Earlier this year Nancy Davies joined the board of directors as finance director at Grovemere.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'