Grovemere Property mark 30 years with gathering at new coffee house
- Credit: Archant
Family-owned Grovemere Property marked 30 years of their vision of bringing high-quality employment space to Ely.
The team were joined by local businesses, councillors and Lucy Frazer MP at their new Apex Coffee House at the Lancaster Way Business Park on Friday afternoon (September 20).
The new café, which was opened in August, has a theme based around RAF Witchford.
Guests at the anniversary gathering were joined by a 1940s band dressed in military uniforms, while sipping on fizz and a slice of cake.
Grovemere, who were founded in 1924, moved to the business park in 2007 to enable them to work closer to the council's proactive economic development team to bring new businesses into the area.
You may also want to watch:
They have recently produced a travel plan to encourage greener travel to the site by adding this policy across their portfolio.
Earlier this year Nancy Davies joined the board of directors as finance director at Grovemere.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 10 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history