Grovemere Property mark 30 years with gathering at new coffee house
- Credit: Archant
Family-owned Grovemere Property marked 30 years of their vision of bringing high-quality employment space to Ely.
The team were joined by local businesses, councillors and Lucy Frazer MP at their new Apex Coffee House at the Lancaster Way Business Park on Friday afternoon (September 20).
The new café, which was opened in August, has a theme based around RAF Witchford.
Guests at the anniversary gathering were joined by a 1940s band dressed in military uniforms, while sipping on fizz and a slice of cake.
Grovemere, who were founded in 1924, moved to the business park in 2007 to enable them to work closer to the council's proactive economic development team to bring new businesses into the area.
You may also want to watch:
They have recently produced a travel plan to encourage greener travel to the site by adding this policy across their portfolio.
Earlier this year Nancy Davies joined the board of directors as finance director at Grovemere.
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 7 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland