Great look for your home
BUSINESS PROFILE AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics. Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you n
AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics.
Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you need under one roof to create a great look for your home.
Anne and Claire have recently joined forces, working together to provide this season's fabrics which they can make up into curtains to your design or they will use their expertise to design items for you.
They can supply headboards, lampshades, cushions and pelmets to match your curtains and draw the look together. Blinds of all types are also available, along with a fitting service.
Made-to-measure factory service curtains, which are a cross between ready-made and bespoke, can be ready in just seven to 10 days under the company's new express service. Bespoke curtains take between three and five weeks.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 5 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
After a recent showroom refit, Window Dressing is now able to offer a wide range of fabrics and accessories. Anne or Claire will come to your home to measure up and offer advice. Then your curtains will be made up in the workroom, presided over by seamstress, Margaret Doyle.
INFO: Window Dressing is at Unit 4 Studlands Business Centre, Newmarket. 01638 666544, opening hours 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 12pm Saturdays.