Great look for your home
BUSINESS PROFILE AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics. Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you n
AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics.
Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you need under one roof to create a great look for your home.
Anne and Claire have recently joined forces, working together to provide this season's fabrics which they can make up into curtains to your design or they will use their expertise to design items for you.
You may also want to watch:
They can supply headboards, lampshades, cushions and pelmets to match your curtains and draw the look together. Blinds of all types are also available, along with a fitting service.
Made-to-measure factory service curtains, which are a cross between ready-made and bespoke, can be ready in just seven to 10 days under the company's new express service. Bespoke curtains take between three and five weeks.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
After a recent showroom refit, Window Dressing is now able to offer a wide range of fabrics and accessories. Anne or Claire will come to your home to measure up and offer advice. Then your curtains will be made up in the workroom, presided over by seamstress, Margaret Doyle.
INFO: Window Dressing is at Unit 4 Studlands Business Centre, Newmarket. 01638 666544, opening hours 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 12pm Saturdays.