Great look for your home
BUSINESS PROFILE AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics. Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you n
AS the nights draw in and you feel the urge to close the curtains earlier in the evening and make the room cosy, it may be time to think about some new fabrics.
Anne Cole and Claire Gillett at Window Dressing, in Newmarket, have all you need under one roof to create a great look for your home.
Anne and Claire have recently joined forces, working together to provide this season's fabrics which they can make up into curtains to your design or they will use their expertise to design items for you.
They can supply headboards, lampshades, cushions and pelmets to match your curtains and draw the look together. Blinds of all types are also available, along with a fitting service.
Made-to-measure factory service curtains, which are a cross between ready-made and bespoke, can be ready in just seven to 10 days under the company's new express service. Bespoke curtains take between three and five weeks.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 3 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 7 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 8 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 9 Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
After a recent showroom refit, Window Dressing is now able to offer a wide range of fabrics and accessories. Anne or Claire will come to your home to measure up and offer advice. Then your curtains will be made up in the workroom, presided over by seamstress, Margaret Doyle.
INFO: Window Dressing is at Unit 4 Studlands Business Centre, Newmarket. 01638 666544, opening hours 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 12pm Saturdays.