Great expectations for Stretham firm’s new partnership
- Credit: Archant
Stretham-based HRM Motorcars has been appointed as an official dealer for a new Chinese car brand, Great Wall.
The family-run firm will be among only 50 dealerships across the country to offer Great Wall’s new pick-up truck, the Steed.
HRM has been selling and repairing vehicles since 1965 and has a showroom in Cambridge Road.
Richard Ideson, of HRM Motorcars, said: “Great Wall offers fantastic aftercare and support, plus it represents excellent value for money.
“We’re incredibly excited and proud to join Great Wall in the early stages of its history in the UK and to introduce the new 2015 Steed to motorists in and around East Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
“We see Great Wall as a valuable addition to our current business activities and have high hopes for our partnership with the company – our combination of extensive experience and outstanding customer service means we are perfectly placed to meet the needs of Great Wall customers.”
For further details about Great Wall and its range of finance packages call 01353 649243 or visit the dealership, which is open from 8.30am-6pm Monday to Saturday.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument