Great expectations for Stretham firm’s new partnership
- Credit: Archant
Stretham-based HRM Motorcars has been appointed as an official dealer for a new Chinese car brand, Great Wall.
The family-run firm will be among only 50 dealerships across the country to offer Great Wall’s new pick-up truck, the Steed.
HRM has been selling and repairing vehicles since 1965 and has a showroom in Cambridge Road.
Richard Ideson, of HRM Motorcars, said: “Great Wall offers fantastic aftercare and support, plus it represents excellent value for money.
“We’re incredibly excited and proud to join Great Wall in the early stages of its history in the UK and to introduce the new 2015 Steed to motorists in and around East Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
“We see Great Wall as a valuable addition to our current business activities and have high hopes for our partnership with the company – our combination of extensive experience and outstanding customer service means we are perfectly placed to meet the needs of Great Wall customers.”
For further details about Great Wall and its range of finance packages call 01353 649243 or visit the dealership, which is open from 8.30am-6pm Monday to Saturday.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash