Get in touch with a more spiritual side
Inspirations Spiritual centre and gift shop, 2a Newnham Street, Ely, CB7 4PE. Tel: (01353) 667500 Opening times: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4.30pm. ON entering the shop, the striking native American themes such as pictures, statues and dream catchers are found every
Inspirations, Spiritual centre and gift shop, 2a Newnham Street, Ely, CB7 4PE. Tel: (01353) 667500
Opening times: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4.30pm.
ON entering the shop, the striking native American themes such as pictures, statues and dream catchers are found everywhere.
This is not the only thing that catches a person's eye from outside. Inspirations also sell gem stones, statues, key-rings, incense sticks, sensual oils, tarot cards, relaxation music and many other things to attract the casual buyer or those who want to explore an interest or hobby further.
You may also want to watch:
The business is run by Jayne and Alan Bicker, from Felixstowe, who consider themselves to be spiritual and have a wide knowledge of their merchandise. The couple came to Ely because they felt drawn here. They trying locations in Cambridge and March, they finally settled in Ely.
The couple have been on therapy courses and are trained mediums. They both teach spiritual healing.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 7 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Boat club president inspires students days after race
Jayne makes some of the dream catchers herself and teaches mediumship. There are two courses coming up. Alan does tarot readings and Jayne does various types of healing. The friendly couple also invite people to just go to talk to them about issues relating to the supernatural. They also offer spirit clearances. A list of what's on offer can be found in a leaflet in the shop.