LOLLIPOP Animation at 7A High Street Passage was opened by owner and managing director, Will Marston, almost two years ago. The beauty of these images is that they are such good fun, I wanted to bring this quality to other people, said Will. It reall
LOLLIPOP Animation at 7A High Street Passage was opened by owner and managing director, Will Marston, almost two years ago.
"The beauty of these images is that they are such good fun, I wanted to bring this quality to other people," said Will.
"It really does make people smile if they have pictures of their favourite cartoon characters on their walls."
The art on sale at Lollipop Animation appeals to all generations. Images like Paddington Bear, Rupert and Wind in the Willows are bought by customers who enjoy collecting and also new parents who want to decorate a nursery. Rights to print these images on paper and canvas are owned exclusively by Lollipop Animation, and are distributed worldwide via their web-site.
You may also want to watch:
Will has recently introduced a framing service, which he says was the next logical step. Customers can take their photographs in to Lollipop Animation for scanning or digital images can be e-mailed or stored on a memory stick. The finished items are ready within 48 hours.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
7 A High street Passage