Free business advice at The Maltings next month thanks to Signpost 2 Grow
- Credit: Archant
Businesses in and around Ely are being offered the chance to receive free advice thanks to a new business signposting programme.
Signpost 2 Grow’s pop-up business surgery is coming to The Maltings in Ely on March 8 from 8.30am until midday.
At the surgery will be specialist advisors from Price Bailey accountants, Face 2 Face HR, Metro Bank.
Businesses can book a free 20-minute appointment with an advisor to discuss business matters from how to retain staff to putting in place a strong business plan for growth.
Neil Darwin, chief executive of the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP, said: “Helping businesses to grow is an incredibly important part of the work we do here at the LEP.
You may also want to watch:
“By offering free business advice from our Signpost 2 Grow team, and fellow professionals from the local area, we can answer any number of questions our local businesses have that they feel are holding them back.
“It’s the first time we have run such an event in Ely, and if it proves popular it could become a regular feature on the business calendar.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest
“I would therefore encourage businesses to take 20 minutes out of their day to visit one of our advisors to find out how we can support the growth of your business.”
Appointment times will be given on a first-come first-serve basis, and can be booked by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 01353 440150.
For more information, visit www.signpost2grow.co.uk