2020 Ely Standard Business Awards: Win one of the ultimate accolades
- Credit: Archant
The Judges’ Award is one of the ultimate accolades of the Ely Standard Business Awards. Here’s how to enter.
Out of all the shortlisted finalists, the panel of judges select a company or individual that is showing promising signs of great potential.
The winner is considered to be “One to watch” and certainly has an exciting future ahead.
It’s also likely to become an established, respected and well-known brand in the East Cambridgeshire region.
Cambridge Expressive Arts and Counselling Centre were last year’s Judges’ Award winner.
You may also want to watch:
Its centre offers a wide range of mental healthcare services for individuals and organisations such as art therapy, counselling and expressive therapy.
A spokesperson said: “As a company we have continued to grow since winning the judges award.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
“New therapists and staff members have joined our team, and we are supporting increasing numbers of children, young people, and adults with our mental health and wellbeing services in Ely, Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties.”
This year, Cambridgeshire Chamber of Commerce will sponsor the Judges’ Award.
It aims to enable businesses to connect, transform, succeed and grow, through a wide range of benefits and opportunities that help promote them and generate new business.
More information is available at www.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk.
Even though 2020 has come with its own set of challenges, we hope you feel confident and inspired to enter by downloading an entry form from our awards website.
The deadline to enter is 5pm on September 30, 2020. All entries can be submitted via www.elybusinessawards.co.uk where the criteria for all award categories is outlined.
The 2020 Ely Standard Business Awards promises to be a stand-out night of the year.
Efforts of local businesses and their people will be honoured for their hard work and achievements of the previous 12 months.
This year’s award ceremony will be held at the stunning Ely Cathedral on Friday December 4.
New Business of the Year
Small Medium Enterprises of the Year
Family Business of the Year
Supporting Young People Award
Commercial Business in The Community
The Customer Service Award
Business Growth Award
Business Person of the Year
Employer of the Year
The Innovation Award
Special Covid-19 Award
The Judges’ Award & The Business of the Year Award - these awards are not directly entered but chosen by the judges and will be announced on the night.