Emerald Frog joins forces with World of Computers
- Credit: Archant
World of Computers has signed up with award-winning Littleport agency Emerald Frog Marketing.
World of Computers has been supplying PCs, laptops, servers and bespoke computers to local and national businesses for 25 years.
Emerald Frog will be working with the company on their overall marketing strategy, a new website, refreshed branding, social media and public relations.
Jo Evans, director of Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “This is a very exciting contract for us, World of Computers have an excellent reputation across the local area for their expert knowledge and customer service.
“We are looking forward to helping their customer base grow through increasing awareness of their services to businesses and the general public around the Cambridgeshire area.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about World of Computers visit their website www.woc.co.uk
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride