Emerald Frog joins forces with World of Computers
- Credit: Archant
World of Computers has signed up with award-winning Littleport agency Emerald Frog Marketing.
World of Computers has been supplying PCs, laptops, servers and bespoke computers to local and national businesses for 25 years.
Emerald Frog will be working with the company on their overall marketing strategy, a new website, refreshed branding, social media and public relations.
Jo Evans, director of Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “This is a very exciting contract for us, World of Computers have an excellent reputation across the local area for their expert knowledge and customer service.
“We are looking forward to helping their customer base grow through increasing awareness of their services to businesses and the general public around the Cambridgeshire area.”
To find out more about World of Computers visit their website www.woc.co.uk
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 9 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 10 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection