Emerald Frog joins forces with World of Computers
- Credit: Archant
World of Computers has signed up with award-winning Littleport agency Emerald Frog Marketing.
World of Computers has been supplying PCs, laptops, servers and bespoke computers to local and national businesses for 25 years.
Emerald Frog will be working with the company on their overall marketing strategy, a new website, refreshed branding, social media and public relations.
Jo Evans, director of Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “This is a very exciting contract for us, World of Computers have an excellent reputation across the local area for their expert knowledge and customer service.
“We are looking forward to helping their customer base grow through increasing awareness of their services to businesses and the general public around the Cambridgeshire area.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about World of Computers visit their website www.woc.co.uk
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online