Emerald Frog joins forces with World of Computers
- Credit: Archant
World of Computers has signed up with award-winning Littleport agency Emerald Frog Marketing.
World of Computers has been supplying PCs, laptops, servers and bespoke computers to local and national businesses for 25 years.
Emerald Frog will be working with the company on their overall marketing strategy, a new website, refreshed branding, social media and public relations.
Jo Evans, director of Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “This is a very exciting contract for us, World of Computers have an excellent reputation across the local area for their expert knowledge and customer service.
“We are looking forward to helping their customer base grow through increasing awareness of their services to businesses and the general public around the Cambridgeshire area.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about World of Computers visit their website www.woc.co.uk
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’