Ely waste management and recycling firm Ellgia welcomes a new manager
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based waste management and recycling company is welcoming a new general manager.
Gareth Marshall has taken over the top role at Ellgia following the retirement of previous manager, Ian McLees.
Gareth, who has more than 16 years experience in the industry, will now oversee the running of the company’s depots in Ely, Prickwillow and Boston, Lincolnshire.
He said: “I can’t wait to get stuck in and be part of the great team here. What drew me to Ellgia was the fact it is a rapidly growing, forward thinking business with an emphasis on a customer-friendly service.
“There will be lots to keep me busy here!”
You may also want to watch:
Jack Lavington, operations director, said: “We are excited to have Gareth on board as he has excellent experience and a proven track record within the waste management sector.
“Ellgia has ambitious plans and we believe Gareth has the right knowledge and skills to help us on our journey.”
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 5 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 10 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients