Ely Standard Business Awards winners Ellgia Recycling strengthens management board to achieve further growth
- Credit: Archant
Ely Standard Business Awards winners and independent commercial waste management company Ellgia Recycling has appointed two high profile directors.
Cameron Murdoch, technical director and Jack Lavington, operations director, both have a wealth of knowledge to help support Ellgia to continue its rapid growth and oversee the three sites in Ely, Boston and Scunthorpe.
The commercial waste management company has seen significant growth in just five years since launch.
Mr Murdoch has more than 25 years’ operational and consulting experience and a unique combination of technical and business skills.
He has worked as a process engineer, a technical expert, a management consultant and a senior leader in several world-class organisations, including the United Nations Development Programme, the Global Environmental Facility and the BBC.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lavington joins Ellgia from Certas Energy, where he was director of operations for England and Wales.
He has enjoyed a 25-year career within the waste management and environmental sector in top commercial and operational positions.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
Steve Crook, managing director of Ellgia, said: “Jack and Cameron are extremely talented people and they will be invaluable to Ellgia. We are very much looking forward to having them as part of the team. The combined knowledge and skills they have amassed from senior positions is phenomenal.
“Our Board is now in an excellent place to ensure that Ellgia goes from strength to strength and build on its position as a core competitive force in the market.”