Ely salon welcomes new stylist to the team
- Credit: Archant
Hair stylist Vicky Rothwell has joined the team at Eve Youngman Hair Design, in Ely.
Vicky, 18, qualified last summer and spent time at Tony & Guy, in Cambridge, before deciding to make the move to Ely.
She starts at the salon on February 3 and is offering 25 per cent off her services for a limited period.
Based in Fore Hill, the salon opened back in October, creating four jobs.
Proprietor, Eve Youngman said: “We have had an excellent first four months since opening and I am delighted to be welcoming a new member to the team.”
You may also want to watch:
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 3 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 9 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 10 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned