Ely salon welcomes new stylist to the team
- Credit: Archant
Hair stylist Vicky Rothwell has joined the team at Eve Youngman Hair Design, in Ely.
Vicky, 18, qualified last summer and spent time at Tony & Guy, in Cambridge, before deciding to make the move to Ely.
She starts at the salon on February 3 and is offering 25 per cent off her services for a limited period.
Based in Fore Hill, the salon opened back in October, creating four jobs.
Proprietor, Eve Youngman said: “We have had an excellent first four months since opening and I am delighted to be welcoming a new member to the team.”
You may also want to watch:
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 2 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 5 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 6 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 7 ‘Fantastic’ week at musical theatre workshop
- 8 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 9 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 10 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle