Ely salon welcomes new stylist to the team
- Credit: Archant
Hair stylist Vicky Rothwell has joined the team at Eve Youngman Hair Design, in Ely.
Vicky, 18, qualified last summer and spent time at Tony & Guy, in Cambridge, before deciding to make the move to Ely.
She starts at the salon on February 3 and is offering 25 per cent off her services for a limited period.
Based in Fore Hill, the salon opened back in October, creating four jobs.
Proprietor, Eve Youngman said: “We have had an excellent first four months since opening and I am delighted to be welcoming a new member to the team.”
You may also want to watch:
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 4 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 6 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays