Ely salon welcomes new stylist to the team
- Credit: Archant
Hair stylist Vicky Rothwell has joined the team at Eve Youngman Hair Design, in Ely.
Vicky, 18, qualified last summer and spent time at Tony & Guy, in Cambridge, before deciding to make the move to Ely.
She starts at the salon on February 3 and is offering 25 per cent off her services for a limited period.
Based in Fore Hill, the salon opened back in October, creating four jobs.
Proprietor, Eve Youngman said: “We have had an excellent first four months since opening and I am delighted to be welcoming a new member to the team.”
You may also want to watch:
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 2 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 3 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 4 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 6 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 Business improving for market traders as lockdown eases
- 9 Coffee company's stolen generator found as business continues to thrive
- 10 Counsellor moves practise outdoors with ‘Walk and Talk Sessions’