Ely recruitment agency Labour-Tech to become first of its kind to open on Saturdays
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment agency is to celebrate years of growth by becoming the first of its kind in the area to open on Saturdays.
Labour-tech Recruitment, on Market Street, is to open its doors on a weekend for the first time on September 3 and will remain open on Saturdays between 10am and 1pm until November.
If successful, the Saturday opening hours could become permanent, making Labour-tech the first recruitment firm in the area to welcome jobseekers at weekends.
Head of marketing, Haydn Thome, said: “Our success over the last few years has been fantastic.
“We know that weekdays are not always the most convenient time to visit us and we’re dedicated to giving everybody the best chance of securing the job they want.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope that opening on Saturdays will make it even easier for everybody to use our services.”
Labour-tech moved to Market Place last year and has won the Small Business of the Year award three times at the Ely Business Awards.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
For more information, call 01353 664200, email email@example.com or visit www.labourtech.co.uk.