Ely recruitment agency Labour-Tech to become first of its kind to open on Saturdays
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment agency is to celebrate years of growth by becoming the first of its kind in the area to open on Saturdays.
Labour-tech Recruitment, on Market Street, is to open its doors on a weekend for the first time on September 3 and will remain open on Saturdays between 10am and 1pm until November.
If successful, the Saturday opening hours could become permanent, making Labour-tech the first recruitment firm in the area to welcome jobseekers at weekends.
Head of marketing, Haydn Thome, said: “Our success over the last few years has been fantastic.
“We know that weekdays are not always the most convenient time to visit us and we’re dedicated to giving everybody the best chance of securing the job they want.
“We hope that opening on Saturdays will make it even easier for everybody to use our services.”
Labour-tech moved to Market Place last year and has won the Small Business of the Year award three times at the Ely Business Awards.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 3 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 GP surgery 'failing' us says Labour
- 9 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 10 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
For more information, call 01353 664200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.labourtech.co.uk.