Ely recruitment agency Labour-Tech to become first of its kind to open on Saturdays
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment agency is to celebrate years of growth by becoming the first of its kind in the area to open on Saturdays.
Labour-tech Recruitment, on Market Street, is to open its doors on a weekend for the first time on September 3 and will remain open on Saturdays between 10am and 1pm until November.
If successful, the Saturday opening hours could become permanent, making Labour-tech the first recruitment firm in the area to welcome jobseekers at weekends.
Head of marketing, Haydn Thome, said: “Our success over the last few years has been fantastic.
“We know that weekdays are not always the most convenient time to visit us and we’re dedicated to giving everybody the best chance of securing the job they want.
“We hope that opening on Saturdays will make it even easier for everybody to use our services.”
Labour-tech moved to Market Place last year and has won the Small Business of the Year award three times at the Ely Business Awards.
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 3 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 9 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 10 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
For more information, call 01353 664200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.labourtech.co.uk.