Ely recruitment agency Labour-Tech to become first of its kind to open on Saturdays
- Credit: Archant
A recruitment agency is to celebrate years of growth by becoming the first of its kind in the area to open on Saturdays.
Labour-tech Recruitment, on Market Street, is to open its doors on a weekend for the first time on September 3 and will remain open on Saturdays between 10am and 1pm until November.
If successful, the Saturday opening hours could become permanent, making Labour-tech the first recruitment firm in the area to welcome jobseekers at weekends.
Head of marketing, Haydn Thome, said: “Our success over the last few years has been fantastic.
“We know that weekdays are not always the most convenient time to visit us and we’re dedicated to giving everybody the best chance of securing the job they want.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope that opening on Saturdays will make it even easier for everybody to use our services.”
Labour-tech moved to Market Place last year and has won the Small Business of the Year award three times at the Ely Business Awards.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 3 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 4 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 5 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 6 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 7 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 8 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 Chilled out seal photographed relaxing on Cambs riverbank
For more information, call 01353 664200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.labourtech.co.uk.