Ely PR agency wins high profile contract to represent major British wholesaler
- Credit: Archant
AN Ely public relations agency has secured a contract to represent a major British company.
Myriad Public Relations was chosen by wholesaler Palmer and Harvey (P&H) following a multi-agency pitch process.
Steve Weaving, managing director of Myriad Public Relations, said: “This recent new business win represents a significant development for the agency and demonstrates our expertise in B2B and trade, as well as consumer PR.”
Palmer and Harvey is the UK’s largest delivered wholesaler with an annual turnover of more than £4 billion.
Tinka Carrick, marketing communications manager at Palmer and Harvey said: “We received some very strong proposals from agencies, but selected Myriad to represent the business as they had a robust understanding of what we do, demonstrated strong media knowledge and presented a strategy which we felt best suited our brand direction.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to working with them.”
Myriad works with companies and global brands throughout the UK and in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
To find out more go to www.myriadpr.com