Ely PR agency wins high profile contract to represent major British wholesaler
- Credit: Archant
AN Ely public relations agency has secured a contract to represent a major British company.
Myriad Public Relations was chosen by wholesaler Palmer and Harvey (P&H) following a multi-agency pitch process.
Steve Weaving, managing director of Myriad Public Relations, said: “This recent new business win represents a significant development for the agency and demonstrates our expertise in B2B and trade, as well as consumer PR.”
Palmer and Harvey is the UK’s largest delivered wholesaler with an annual turnover of more than £4 billion.
Tinka Carrick, marketing communications manager at Palmer and Harvey said: “We received some very strong proposals from agencies, but selected Myriad to represent the business as they had a robust understanding of what we do, demonstrated strong media knowledge and presented a strategy which we felt best suited our brand direction.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to working with them.”
Myriad works with companies and global brands throughout the UK and in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
To find out more go to www.myriadpr.com