Ely firm has three reasons to celebrate as the mayor officially opens its new offices
- Credit: Archant
Ely Mayor Councillor Lis Every officially opened the new home of city firm Ely Tax and Accountancy.
Val Lloyd and David Bryan recently moved their business to 76 Broad Street Ely, a move which benefits both clients and the business.
David said: “Our office is much improved for visitors. Our more spacious facilities include a meeting room for client meetings and ample office space.”
The move was celebrated on the business’s third birthday.
David continued: We know the Mayor, Lis Every, through her work with Ely Chambers of Commerce and her support at Ely College so we were delighted that she was able to officially open the office.”
You may also want to watch:
There was a third reason for the firm to celebrate - the recent appointment of an apprentice, Danielle Smith.
Val was her mentor at Ely College which developed into part-time work and then into the apprenticeship. Val said: “We are delighted with how Danielle has settled into our business and is already making a significant contribution.”
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered