Ely firm has three reasons to celebrate as the mayor officially opens its new offices
- Credit: Archant
Ely Mayor Councillor Lis Every officially opened the new home of city firm Ely Tax and Accountancy.
Val Lloyd and David Bryan recently moved their business to 76 Broad Street Ely, a move which benefits both clients and the business.
David said: “Our office is much improved for visitors. Our more spacious facilities include a meeting room for client meetings and ample office space.”
The move was celebrated on the business’s third birthday.
David continued: We know the Mayor, Lis Every, through her work with Ely Chambers of Commerce and her support at Ely College so we were delighted that she was able to officially open the office.”
There was a third reason for the firm to celebrate - the recent appointment of an apprentice, Danielle Smith.
Val was her mentor at Ely College which developed into part-time work and then into the apprenticeship. Val said: “We are delighted with how Danielle has settled into our business and is already making a significant contribution.”
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 4 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 9 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?