Ely firm has three reasons to celebrate as the mayor officially opens its new offices
- Credit: Archant
Ely Mayor Councillor Lis Every officially opened the new home of city firm Ely Tax and Accountancy.
Val Lloyd and David Bryan recently moved their business to 76 Broad Street Ely, a move which benefits both clients and the business.
David said: “Our office is much improved for visitors. Our more spacious facilities include a meeting room for client meetings and ample office space.”
The move was celebrated on the business’s third birthday.
David continued: We know the Mayor, Lis Every, through her work with Ely Chambers of Commerce and her support at Ely College so we were delighted that she was able to officially open the office.”
You may also want to watch:
There was a third reason for the firm to celebrate - the recent appointment of an apprentice, Danielle Smith.
Val was her mentor at Ely College which developed into part-time work and then into the apprenticeship. Val said: “We are delighted with how Danielle has settled into our business and is already making a significant contribution.”
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment