Ely firm has three reasons to celebrate as the mayor officially opens its new offices
- Credit: Archant
Ely Mayor Councillor Lis Every officially opened the new home of city firm Ely Tax and Accountancy.
Val Lloyd and David Bryan recently moved their business to 76 Broad Street Ely, a move which benefits both clients and the business.
David said: “Our office is much improved for visitors. Our more spacious facilities include a meeting room for client meetings and ample office space.”
The move was celebrated on the business’s third birthday.
David continued: We know the Mayor, Lis Every, through her work with Ely Chambers of Commerce and her support at Ely College so we were delighted that she was able to officially open the office.”
You may also want to watch:
There was a third reason for the firm to celebrate - the recent appointment of an apprentice, Danielle Smith.
Val was her mentor at Ely College which developed into part-time work and then into the apprenticeship. Val said: “We are delighted with how Danielle has settled into our business and is already making a significant contribution.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 7 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 8 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 9 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 10 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up