Ely business teams up with MasterChef finalist to launch new cafe lounge
- Credit: Archant
Spa Ely has teamed up with a MasterChef finalist to open a new café in the city.
From its base in Fore Hill, which is already home to Spa ely, Café Ely will combine the quality coffee of Grey Seal Coffee Roastery and the delicately crafted macarons of MasterChef finalist Tim Kinnaird.
Caroline Bailey, owner of Spa Ely, said: “We are so excited to be bringing a first class, quality coffee concept to our wonderful city.”
Mrs Bailey will run the outlet with the help of business partner Caroline Arkless.
Inspired by their European travel, the duo have been busy sourcing coffee which is locally roasted using the finest beans from around the world.
You may also want to watch:
In their pursuit to bring the finest patisserie to Ely, they have be fortunate to team up with Kinnaird, who starred in the hit BBC series in 2010.
Doors will open at 3pm on Friday, July 18, where all these treats will be on show. The café lounge will officially open for business from 9am the following day.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
In addition, to the wonderful lounge, the venue will also be offering a take away and gift service.