Ely business brings in the smiles for happiness at work week
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based business is encouraging employees to talk about what makes them smile for happiness at work week.
Employment agency Xpert Resourcing is supporting ‘International Happiness at Work Week’ which runs until Sunday (September 27).
The week aims to raise awareness of how much time people spend with their colleagues - and the positive effects that can have on wellbeing.
Managing Director of Xpert Resourcing, Paul Smith, has managed teams of staff for several years.
He said: “We spend more waking hours at work than at home so it’s imperative the work place is a happy and positive place to be.
“Making the workplace fun and rewarding place to work is paramount for staff wellbeing and productivity”.
The week aims to highlight how the workplace can bring out the best in people by showing appreciation, giving positive feedback and taking part in challenges.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
Xpert Resourcing are Independent Recruitment Specialists working with clients in and around Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.