Ely business brings in the smiles for happiness at work week
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based business is encouraging employees to talk about what makes them smile for happiness at work week.
Employment agency Xpert Resourcing is supporting ‘International Happiness at Work Week’ which runs until Sunday (September 27).
The week aims to raise awareness of how much time people spend with their colleagues - and the positive effects that can have on wellbeing.
Managing Director of Xpert Resourcing, Paul Smith, has managed teams of staff for several years.
He said: “We spend more waking hours at work than at home so it’s imperative the work place is a happy and positive place to be.
You may also want to watch:
“Making the workplace fun and rewarding place to work is paramount for staff wellbeing and productivity”.
The week aims to highlight how the workplace can bring out the best in people by showing appreciation, giving positive feedback and taking part in challenges.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
Xpert Resourcing are Independent Recruitment Specialists working with clients in and around Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.