Eazipay Join Daffodil Charity Campaign
“We’re delighted to be supporting the Great Daffodil Appeal through our association with BACS. “Marie Curie Cancer Care is a wonderful charity, which relies heavily on charitable donations and all of the money raised throughout this campaign will enable the Marie Curie Nurses to provide more free care to terminally ill people in their own homes.”
EAZIPAY Ltd - a leading Direct Debit processing company based in Ely - has announced its support of Marie Curie Cancer Care’s Great Daffodil Appeal.
From April 1 - 30, Eazipay, one of the fastest-growing Direct Debit bureaus in the country, will be donating 6p to Marie Curie Cancer Care for every new Direct Debit that is set up on behalf of its customers.
The Great Daffodil Appeal is the biggest fund-raising event of the year for Marie Curie Cancer Care, which works tirelessly to ensure terminally ill patients receive the best possible care, including the option of being cared for in their own homes.
Eazipay is supporting the campaign through a ‘Driving Donations’ promotion organised by BACS, the governing body for Direct Debit, which is aiming to raise �250,000 for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
You may also want to watch:
Luisa Grey, Eazipay’s director, said: “We’re delighted to be supporting the Great Daffodil Appeal through our association with BACS.
“Marie Curie Cancer Care is a wonderful charity, which relies heavily on charitable donations and all of the money raised throughout this campaign will enable the Marie Curie Nurses to provide more free care to terminally ill people in their own homes.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
“Additionally, through the BACS ‘Driving Donations’ promotion, anyone who signs up to Direct Debit through one of our customers during April will be entered into a prize draw to win a brand new Renault Clio. Direct Debit is a safe a reliable payment method and gives people the chance to control their finances. By supporting this campaign, people will not only be able to save money but raise money for such a worthwhile cause at the same time.”
Pic Cap: Luisa Grey (pictured front centre with daffodils) and the team from Direct Debit processing company, Eazipay Ltd.