EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Tim Megginson wins Young Entrepreneur of the Year award
TIM Megginson was praised by the judges for helping his clients achieve their health and weight loss goals.
Having been made redundant in 2008, the former apprentice electrician began his own personal training business which now attracts more than 200 clients across two locations.
The judges said: “Tim is very focused on his objectives and has identified an interesting market and business opportunity.
“Tim has taken on board the need to expand his education in order to educate his clients, hence setting himself apart from his competitors.
“Tim hosts seminars for potential clients and has written a number of instruction manuals to accompany his boot camp sessions which assist his clients to make the mindset changes required to achieve their health and weight loss goals - in some cases the results have been life changing.”
You may also want to watch:
STEVE SHIPP, AURORA DESIGN AND PRINT
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines
Steve formed Aurora Design and Print earlier this year during his recovery from an operation for a cancerous bone disease.
The company is thriving and has taken over the running of the community magazine, The Soham Bulletin.