EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Tim Megginson wins Young Entrepreneur of the Year award
TIM Megginson was praised by the judges for helping his clients achieve their health and weight loss goals.
Having been made redundant in 2008, the former apprentice electrician began his own personal training business which now attracts more than 200 clients across two locations.
The judges said: “Tim is very focused on his objectives and has identified an interesting market and business opportunity.
“Tim has taken on board the need to expand his education in order to educate his clients, hence setting himself apart from his competitors.
“Tim hosts seminars for potential clients and has written a number of instruction manuals to accompany his boot camp sessions which assist his clients to make the mindset changes required to achieve their health and weight loss goals - in some cases the results have been life changing.”
You may also want to watch:
STEVE SHIPP, AURORA DESIGN AND PRINT
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 7 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 8 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 9 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 10 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
Steve formed Aurora Design and Print earlier this year during his recovery from an operation for a cancerous bone disease.
The company is thriving and has taken over the running of the community magazine, The Soham Bulletin.