EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Quotient Bioresearch retains Employer of the Year Award
QUOTIENT Bioresearch retained the Employer of the Year Award it won last year after impressing judges with its desire to help staff grow with the company.
Staff are supported through courses, both academic and vocational, and lunchtime learning sessions encourage staff to share their knowledge with others.
Communication methods include noticeboards for employees to record their stories and photos.
The judges said: “We were faced with a difficult decision in this category.
“Quotient impressed the judges with its approach to employing staff and, in particular, its desire to enable staff from all areas of the business to grow with the company through formal training, mentoring, volunteering, social activities and much more.
“We were particularly impressed by the flexibility of the working environment and the friendly atmosphere displayed throughout the business.
“Quotient has clearly recognised the benefit of investing in its employees and takes its responsibilities towards them very seriously.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 6 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 7 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 8 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 9 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 10 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
“They are worthy winners of the Employer of the Year award.”
NEAVES AND NEAT
The company a comprehensive induction process, sets staff company and personal objectives and holds regular team meetings.
It also works closely with the Recruitment & Employment Confederation to offer external courses.
FORCES RECRUITMENT SERVICES
TIME and effort investing in training and people development has seen the company shortlisted for three national awards this year.
It holds courses four times a year for staff and telephone workshops to hone sales skills.
THE telemarketing company is a recognised centre of excellence with ISO 9001 and IIP accreditation.
The family business has also set up a care initiative to support the needs of vulnerable members of society.