EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Bright Spark Recruitment, Soham, wins Customer Service Award
IT was a “warm, fuzzy glow” which won the Customer Service Award for Bright Spark Recruitment after judges found the finalists difficult to separate.
Staff training is carried out within the small team at Bright Spark, based in Soham, to ensure customers receive the same high standards of service. Customers are also encouraged to provide feedback and testimonials.
The judges said: “We were once again spoilt for choice in what was a very competitive category. In the end we opted to go for a business that puts the ethos of customer service at the very heart of its business identity.
“All of the consultants that we interviewed were determined to show their own personality and we were left with the impression that they all really cared about the people they were trying to help.
“Trying to get a job can be a very emotional experience and Bright Spark Recruitment really makes sure that it takes as much of the pressure away from the candidates as it possibly can and that candidates are kept constantly updated.
You may also want to watch:
“When we left the interview we were left with a warm, fuzzy glow and in the end that was what swayed the vote in favour of Bright Spark Recruitment.”
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 8 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
SPICE LOUNGE RESTAURANT AND BAR
Staff training is done in-house in the restaurant to provide customers with the best level of service.
There is a feedback form for customers to rate service, food, value and atmosphere.
NEAVES AND NEAT
The recruitment agency makes sure jobseekers and employers go over an above the normal level of service, including free CV and interview advice to jobseekers.
YARN ON THE SQUARE
The knitting and crochet specialist is totally committed to making customers happy through product advice, post sales support and workshops. It also has community outreach projects.