EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Aurora Design and Print is New Business of the Year
THE small printing business was formed in May by young entrepreneur Steve Shipp and offers a wide range of graphic design, paper printing and signage.
The company is already thriving. It has also taken on the Soham Bulletin community newsletter.
The judges said: “We were impressed with the company’s clear understanding of its market positioning both locally and nationally.
“Building on previous commercial experience, the business has already established a sound base for future success.”
You may also want to watch:
FISH (BURWELL) LTD
The family-run fishmonger sells top quality fresh fish from a trailer by Manchetts Budgens in Burwell and is expanding with more staff and exciting new products like sauces and curry mixes.
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
THE MANE TRADE
The unisex hair salon was established this year by Sara Kedge who aims to provide a quality and contemporary service including therapeutic services and a range of grooming courses.