EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Aurora Design and Print is New Business of the Year
THE small printing business was formed in May by young entrepreneur Steve Shipp and offers a wide range of graphic design, paper printing and signage.
The company is already thriving. It has also taken on the Soham Bulletin community newsletter.
The judges said: “We were impressed with the company’s clear understanding of its market positioning both locally and nationally.
“Building on previous commercial experience, the business has already established a sound base for future success.”
You may also want to watch:
FISH (BURWELL) LTD
The family-run fishmonger sells top quality fresh fish from a trailer by Manchetts Budgens in Burwell and is expanding with more staff and exciting new products like sauces and curry mixes.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series
THE MANE TRADE
The unisex hair salon was established this year by Sara Kedge who aims to provide a quality and contemporary service including therapeutic services and a range of grooming courses.