East Cambridgeshire Business Awards: Success in Online Business of the Year category could be just a few clicks away
- Credit: Getty Images
The internet is one of the most powerful mediums for businesses to promote themselves and sell their products – but which company in East Cambridgeshire stands out from the rest? That question will be answered at the 2015 East Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
The Online Business of the Year award will celebrate the companies that best use their websites, as well as social media and other digital platforms, to promote and enhance their business
The deadline for entries has been extended to August 28 and it could not be simpler to enter, simply click the link at the bottom of this story to the our business awards website.
Businesses and individuals shortlisted in the competition’s 10 categories will be invited to the awards dinner, which will take place on Friday, October 2, at Ely Cathedral’s Lady Chapel.
Entry criteria for Online Business of the Year is:
You may also want to watch:
• Innovation / Creativity – Is this site or development/products within this site innovative? How is the concept of this site, the way it is managed?
• Internal / external development – Was the site created internally or externally? If externally, how individual is the site, the way it is managed?
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
• Impact on Staff – Show how trained staff are trained to use it and how many staff has access.
• User Friendly – What steps were taken ensure the site was user friendly?
• Cost impact / Labour saving – Was cost considered when establishing this site and is proven to be cost effective?
• Impact on development – What impact has this site had on the business overall, how has this effected the running of the business in other areas, have changes been initiated by this site?
The shortlist for the other categories in this year’s awards, run in association with N&C Glass, will be revealed in next Thursday’s (August 20) edition of the Ely Standard.
• To enter the Online Business of the Year category, click here.