Curry on eating
Balti King, 28 Market Street, Ely. Tel: (01353) 669797 Opening times: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-11:30pm For your one-stop-shop that will satisfy everyone s appetite, visit Balti King, which was opened just two and a half months
Balti King, 28 Market Street, Ely. Tel: (01353) 669797
Opening times: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-11:30pm
For your one-stop-shop that will satisfy everyone's appetite, visit Balti King, which was opened just two and a half months ago by Mohammed Yousaf.
As well as a vast range of curry dishes, you can get: southern fried chicken, kebabs, nan sandwiches, burgers, a variety of seafood, vegetarian dishes, English dishes such as omelettes and a wide range of pizzas, as well as a snacks menu where you can get such things as potato wedges and garlic bread.
You may also want to watch:
The curries on the menu include milder dishes such as a Korma's through to the head-blowing Vindaloo and the Pharl for those who feel they are ready to take on something more spicy. You can also choose from any of the Balti King specialities such as the Meat and Mutter Balti and the Special Balti Mix. There is also a list of vegetarian Balti dishes. Well known curries such as Chicken Tikka Massala, Chicken Biryani and Chicken Jalfrezi there are some Persian and Korahi dishes which offer something a little different.
The Balti King also offers some set meal deals such as the Balti King Deluxe Meal which consists of: two popadoms, Tandoori Mix Special, King Prawn Butterfly, Chicken Tikka Massala, Chicken Passanda, Vegetarian Curry, one nan and two soft drinks for £25 for two or £45 for four. The Vegetarian Special for two consists of: Popadom, Onion Bhajee, Mushroom Bhajee, Mixed Vegetable Curry, fried rice with vegetables and one nan bread and costs £14.50
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
The Balti King also offers free delivery to orders in Ely over £6 and orders outside Ely of £8 and a 10 per cent discount on collected orders over £10 (excluding set meals and fast food).