Curry on eating
Balti King, 28 Market Street, Ely. Tel: (01353) 669797 Opening times: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-11:30pm For your one-stop-shop that will satisfy everyone s appetite, visit Balti King, which was opened just two and a half months
Balti King, 28 Market Street, Ely. Tel: (01353) 669797
Opening times: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-11:30pm
For your one-stop-shop that will satisfy everyone's appetite, visit Balti King, which was opened just two and a half months ago by Mohammed Yousaf.
As well as a vast range of curry dishes, you can get: southern fried chicken, kebabs, nan sandwiches, burgers, a variety of seafood, vegetarian dishes, English dishes such as omelettes and a wide range of pizzas, as well as a snacks menu where you can get such things as potato wedges and garlic bread.
The curries on the menu include milder dishes such as a Korma's through to the head-blowing Vindaloo and the Pharl for those who feel they are ready to take on something more spicy. You can also choose from any of the Balti King specialities such as the Meat and Mutter Balti and the Special Balti Mix. There is also a list of vegetarian Balti dishes. Well known curries such as Chicken Tikka Massala, Chicken Biryani and Chicken Jalfrezi there are some Persian and Korahi dishes which offer something a little different.
The Balti King also offers some set meal deals such as the Balti King Deluxe Meal which consists of: two popadoms, Tandoori Mix Special, King Prawn Butterfly, Chicken Tikka Massala, Chicken Passanda, Vegetarian Curry, one nan and two soft drinks for £25 for two or £45 for four. The Vegetarian Special for two consists of: Popadom, Onion Bhajee, Mushroom Bhajee, Mixed Vegetable Curry, fried rice with vegetables and one nan bread and costs £14.50
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 3 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 4 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 7 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 8 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 9 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 10 Council has extra £18m in the kitty because of Covid
The Balti King also offers free delivery to orders in Ely over £6 and orders outside Ely of £8 and a 10 per cent discount on collected orders over £10 (excluding set meals and fast food).