Crafts and fabric shop expands into new town centre location
- Credit: Archant
Bon Ami Cottage crafts and fabrics shop has opened its doors in Mildenhall.
Based in Market Place, the store has created several local jobs and has providing craftspeople from across the area with a space to showcase their work.
Established by Melanie Brooks in 2009, Bon Ami set up on the Mildenhall and Lakenheath air bases as well as a shop in Feltwell.
Melanie is delighted to have opened her new store in the centre of Mildenhall.
She said: “I decided to open a store after many local people expressed a keen interestin having a craft and fabric store in the town.
You may also want to watch:
We already have a very well established customer base with US military and contractor families and our Friday market stall in the town proved very popular. This is the logical next step.
“I have plans for expansion into other towns across East Anglia over the coming years. There is clearly a market for personalised and bespoke gifts and crafts.”
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 4 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
The new shop will have a fabrics section, an area for craft workshops and a number of shelves available for crafts people to sell their products.
For more details visit Bon Ami Cottage Crafts on Facebook or contact Melanie
direct on 07979771315 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.