Crafts and fabric shop expands into new town centre location
- Credit: Archant
Bon Ami Cottage crafts and fabrics shop has opened its doors in Mildenhall.
Based in Market Place, the store has created several local jobs and has providing craftspeople from across the area with a space to showcase their work.
Established by Melanie Brooks in 2009, Bon Ami set up on the Mildenhall and Lakenheath air bases as well as a shop in Feltwell.
Melanie is delighted to have opened her new store in the centre of Mildenhall.
She said: “I decided to open a store after many local people expressed a keen interestin having a craft and fabric store in the town.
You may also want to watch:
We already have a very well established customer base with US military and contractor families and our Friday market stall in the town proved very popular. This is the logical next step.
“I have plans for expansion into other towns across East Anglia over the coming years. There is clearly a market for personalised and bespoke gifts and crafts.”
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 9 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 10 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
The new shop will have a fabrics section, an area for craft workshops and a number of shelves available for crafts people to sell their products.
For more details visit Bon Ami Cottage Crafts on Facebook or contact Melanie
direct on 07979771315 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.