Crafts and fabric shop expands into new town centre location
- Credit: Archant
Bon Ami Cottage crafts and fabrics shop has opened its doors in Mildenhall.
Based in Market Place, the store has created several local jobs and has providing craftspeople from across the area with a space to showcase their work.
Established by Melanie Brooks in 2009, Bon Ami set up on the Mildenhall and Lakenheath air bases as well as a shop in Feltwell.
Melanie is delighted to have opened her new store in the centre of Mildenhall.
She said: “I decided to open a store after many local people expressed a keen interestin having a craft and fabric store in the town.
You may also want to watch:
We already have a very well established customer base with US military and contractor families and our Friday market stall in the town proved very popular. This is the logical next step.
“I have plans for expansion into other towns across East Anglia over the coming years. There is clearly a market for personalised and bespoke gifts and crafts.”
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash
The new shop will have a fabrics section, an area for craft workshops and a number of shelves available for crafts people to sell their products.
For more details visit Bon Ami Cottage Crafts on Facebook or contact Melanie
direct on 07979771315 / email@example.com for more details.