Coming back for more
AHMET and Hajni Cetin took over Pizza Town at 2 Granby Street, Littleport two months ago. Hajni said: We have stuck to nearly the same menu as the last owner and have noticed over the last few weeks that business is picking up. People are coming back for
AHMET and Hajni Cetin took over Pizza Town at 2 Granby Street, Littleport two months ago. Hajni said: "We have stuck to nearly the same menu as the last owner and have noticed over the last few weeks that business is picking up. People are coming back for more, which is really good news."
The pizzas are all freshly made daily on the premises and range from the Pizza Town Special to Peking Deluxe and the new Mediterranean style with feta cheese and olives. Customers can also order the basic cheese and tomato pizza and add their own toppings or add extra toppings to the speciality range of pizzas.
Pizza Town also offers a range of starters, dips, stuffed mushrooms, chicken, a full range of burgers, steak and chips, scampi, delicious side salads and pasta. The couple also sell a range of soft drinks, and tubs of ice cream and patisserie items such as chocolate fudge cake. In fact, something to satisfy the taste buds of every member of the family. They are also happy to cater for all parties and office functions.
There are also some special deals available; Pizza 4 U, a small cheese and tomato pizza with three additional toppings and a can of soft drink, all for £5.50. Along the same lines there is Pizza 4 2, a medium pizza three toppings and portion of chips and two drinks for £9.50 or Pizza 4 4, a large pizza with four toppings three portions of chips and drink for £13.90.
"Our Family Feast has proved very popular," explained Hajni
"With a large pizza, chicken, garlic bread, chips and a bottle of soft drink all for £18.50."
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 8 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 9 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 10 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
Pizza Town is also happy to deliver pizzas within a 10-mile radius of the shop in Granby Street. Food is carried in a hotbag to make sure it is oven hot to your doorstep.
Opening hours are Sunday to Thursday noon-11pm and Friday to Saturday noon- midnight.
2 Granby street
Telephone: 01353 860860