Chic and unique
Chic Face and Body Clinic, 18 Forehill, Ely. Chic will soon celebrate 10 years of providing professional beauty therapy in Ely, and proprietor Sandra Schumacher has celebrated the anniversary with the launch of a range of new treatments. Chic has just
Chic Face and Body Clinic,
18 Forehill, Ely.
Chic will soon celebrate 10 years of providing professional beauty therapy in Ely, and proprietor Sandra Schumacher has celebrated the anniversary with the launch of a range of new treatments.
Chic has just received its licence to operate a state-of-the-art high performance machine - the first of its kind in Ely - which uses the latest intense pulsed light systems for hair removal, red vein treatment, facial rejuvenation and acne clearance.
You may also want to watch:
"We have seen fantastic results with the machine," Mrs Schumacher said.
"Over just a few weeks the treatment has been extremely effective."
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
The beauty clinic has received the approval from the Healthcare Commission, and Mrs Schumacher is fully-trained to operate the complex machine.
"We also offer everything else you would expect from a member of the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists," Mrs Schumacher said, "including facials, LaStone therapy, reflexology, waxing, electrolysis and Indian head massage."
The clinic also offers body wraps, manicures, pedicures, ear piercing, eye and eyelash treatments as well as make-up instruction and a dedicated service for blushing brides-to-be.
For those in need of some pampering, Chic offers full face and body packages to meet everyone's needs, including a holiday special, a travel de-stress, and a mother-to-be package designed to relax and soothe expectant mums at what can be a stressful and difficult time. Alternatively, you can opt for a straightforward pamper session, including a full facial, back massage, a manicure and a pedicure.
It's not just the ladies that are looked after at Chic - there is a full range of men's treatments available, including waxing, cleansing and facials.
INFO: For more information on any of the treatments available, drop in to Chic, or contact 01353 665540.