Chic and unique
Chic Face and Body Clinic, 18 Forehill, Ely. Chic will soon celebrate 10 years of providing professional beauty therapy in Ely, and proprietor Sandra Schumacher has celebrated the anniversary with the launch of a range of new treatments. Chic has just
Chic Face and Body Clinic,
18 Forehill, Ely.
Chic will soon celebrate 10 years of providing professional beauty therapy in Ely, and proprietor Sandra Schumacher has celebrated the anniversary with the launch of a range of new treatments.
Chic has just received its licence to operate a state-of-the-art high performance machine - the first of its kind in Ely - which uses the latest intense pulsed light systems for hair removal, red vein treatment, facial rejuvenation and acne clearance.
"We have seen fantastic results with the machine," Mrs Schumacher said.
"Over just a few weeks the treatment has been extremely effective."
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 7 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 8 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
The beauty clinic has received the approval from the Healthcare Commission, and Mrs Schumacher is fully-trained to operate the complex machine.
"We also offer everything else you would expect from a member of the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists," Mrs Schumacher said, "including facials, LaStone therapy, reflexology, waxing, electrolysis and Indian head massage."
The clinic also offers body wraps, manicures, pedicures, ear piercing, eye and eyelash treatments as well as make-up instruction and a dedicated service for blushing brides-to-be.
For those in need of some pampering, Chic offers full face and body packages to meet everyone's needs, including a holiday special, a travel de-stress, and a mother-to-be package designed to relax and soothe expectant mums at what can be a stressful and difficult time. Alternatively, you can opt for a straightforward pamper session, including a full facial, back massage, a manicure and a pedicure.
It's not just the ladies that are looked after at Chic - there is a full range of men's treatments available, including waxing, cleansing and facials.
INFO: For more information on any of the treatments available, drop in to Chic, or contact 01353 665540.