Cambridge Online named as one of the Top 100 best companies in the country
- Credit: Archant
A local firm has been voted one of the best in the country to work.
Cambridge Online based at the Cambridge Research Park, Waterbeach, has been named in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for list 2016.
Over 1.5 million employees from across the UK are surveyed each year, feeding back on topics such as personal growth, leadership, and wellbeing, along with their views on management and colleagues.
The annual awards recognise businesses that not only excel in their own industries, but also consistently demonstrate commitment to their employees and focus on building positive workplaces.
David Crabb, managing director of Cambridge Online which is a leading software and services provider, said, “We are delighted to be recognised as one of the Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK. We work hard to make Cambridge Online a stimulating, friendly place to work and we’re delighted that this effort is paying off in terms of attracting and retaining the most talented people. It’s great to see that our employees feel valued and excited about working here.
You may also want to watch:
“In all businesses and in technology in particular, we rely on the talent, creativity and enthusiasm of our whole team, from development to sales, for our success. Being recognised by The Sunday Times is something that the whole team can take pride in.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 6 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats