Cambridge Online named as one of the Top 100 best companies in the country
- Credit: Archant
A local firm has been voted one of the best in the country to work.
Cambridge Online based at the Cambridge Research Park, Waterbeach, has been named in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for list 2016.
Over 1.5 million employees from across the UK are surveyed each year, feeding back on topics such as personal growth, leadership, and wellbeing, along with their views on management and colleagues.
The annual awards recognise businesses that not only excel in their own industries, but also consistently demonstrate commitment to their employees and focus on building positive workplaces.
David Crabb, managing director of Cambridge Online which is a leading software and services provider, said, “We are delighted to be recognised as one of the Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK. We work hard to make Cambridge Online a stimulating, friendly place to work and we’re delighted that this effort is paying off in terms of attracting and retaining the most talented people. It’s great to see that our employees feel valued and excited about working here.
You may also want to watch:
“In all businesses and in technology in particular, we rely on the talent, creativity and enthusiasm of our whole team, from development to sales, for our success. Being recognised by The Sunday Times is something that the whole team can take pride in.”
- 1 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 2 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 3 Mark's 27 unanswered questions over volunteers to control parking
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 7 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 8 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 9 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations