Guests at Ely Business Awards can win Sunday lunch at luxury Poets House worth £100
- Credit: Archant
More than 250 guests at tomorrow night’s Ely Business Awards will get the chance to win Sunday lunch for four at Poet’s House worth £100.
Businesses from across the district will gather at the gala awards ceremony at The Lady Chapel in Ely Cathedral.
The superb prize will see the winner sit down for a fancy Sunday lunch with all the trimmings in the boutique restaurant situated at the entrance to our historic cathedral city.
Originally consisting of three Grade-II-listed properties of the early 1900s and the home of a renowned local author, Poets House is a uniquely stylish hotel, restaurant and events venue.
Coupling the buildings’ original charm with stunningly innovative interiors, Poets House affords guests the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
You may also want to watch:
Doors for tomorrow nights event will open at 6.30pm, where guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception before sitting down to a three-course meal and a night of glitz, glamour and celebration.
All proceeds from the raffle will go towards the Mayor of Ely’s charity.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 5 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 9 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout