Guests at Ely Business Awards can win Sunday lunch at luxury Poets House worth £100
- Credit: Archant
More than 250 guests at tomorrow night’s Ely Business Awards will get the chance to win Sunday lunch for four at Poet’s House worth £100.
Businesses from across the district will gather at the gala awards ceremony at The Lady Chapel in Ely Cathedral.
The superb prize will see the winner sit down for a fancy Sunday lunch with all the trimmings in the boutique restaurant situated at the entrance to our historic cathedral city.
Originally consisting of three Grade-II-listed properties of the early 1900s and the home of a renowned local author, Poets House is a uniquely stylish hotel, restaurant and events venue.
Coupling the buildings’ original charm with stunningly innovative interiors, Poets House affords guests the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
You may also want to watch:
Doors for tomorrow nights event will open at 6.30pm, where guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception before sitting down to a three-course meal and a night of glitz, glamour and celebration.
All proceeds from the raffle will go towards the Mayor of Ely’s charity.
- 1 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 2 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 3 Mark's 27 unanswered questions over volunteers to control parking
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 9 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations