Award-winning firm to launch new service aimed at vets
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Ely business PA Answer has launched a new service it hopes will help “wrestle back control” of veterinary surgery waiting rooms.
Vetsec has been created to allow veterinary practices to outsource their telephone lines to a team of trained staff, in a move the company says will take the stress away from reception staff based in practices.
Vetsec was officially launched at the 2014 London Vet Show and business development manager Emma Day says the industry is ready for outsourced support services.
She said: “Vetsec was originally born out of the idea of helping veterinary practices deal with what can sometimes be hostile waiting rooms, where animals not renowned as friends have to share a confined space.
“Veterinary reception staff play a huge role in keeping their waiting rooms as stress-free as possible, which becomes a considerably larger challenge when they are snowed under with telephone calls and waiting patients.
You may also want to watch:
“The Vetsec service takes the strain; our trained staff can take calls, manage appointments and deal with prescription requests, leaving the reception team free to take care of patients.”
PA Answer, which was voted Business of the Year at the East Cambridgeshire Business Awards in 2013, provides telephone answering and business support services to companies.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
For more information, visit www.vetsec.co.uk or call 0333 800 0025.