Award-winning firm to launch new service aimed at vets
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Ely business PA Answer has launched a new service it hopes will help “wrestle back control” of veterinary surgery waiting rooms.
Vetsec has been created to allow veterinary practices to outsource their telephone lines to a team of trained staff, in a move the company says will take the stress away from reception staff based in practices.
Vetsec was officially launched at the 2014 London Vet Show and business development manager Emma Day says the industry is ready for outsourced support services.
She said: “Vetsec was originally born out of the idea of helping veterinary practices deal with what can sometimes be hostile waiting rooms, where animals not renowned as friends have to share a confined space.
“Veterinary reception staff play a huge role in keeping their waiting rooms as stress-free as possible, which becomes a considerably larger challenge when they are snowed under with telephone calls and waiting patients.
You may also want to watch:
“The Vetsec service takes the strain; our trained staff can take calls, manage appointments and deal with prescription requests, leaving the reception team free to take care of patients.”
PA Answer, which was voted Business of the Year at the East Cambridgeshire Business Awards in 2013, provides telephone answering and business support services to companies.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
For more information, visit www.vetsec.co.uk or call 0333 800 0025.