Archant launches new property website
Martin Cunningham, commercial director at Homes24.co.uk: “We are delighted to have partnered with Zoopla, who have delivered us an innovative and market-leading online property search product.”
ARCHANT, the UK’s largest independently owned regional media businesses, has re-launched its property channel homes24.co.uk, now powered by the leading property search and information business, Zoopla.
The new-look homes24.co.uk property channel now includes many unique search and research features including free, instant valuations for every UK home and a property community AskMe! Q&A as well as the ability to set a TemptMe price on your home or make a TemptMe offer on a home. With almost half a million UK listings for sale and to rent and tools to help consumers connect better with local agents, homes24.co.uk will start to be promoted heavily in all Archant local papers and magazines and help to drive even more enquiries and vendors for local agents.
The new website and promotion by Archant will be a clear win for agents and developers who advertise on homes24.co.uk. Archant publishes over 60 local and regional newspapers including leading daily titles such as the Eastern Daily Press and weekly titles such as the Ham & High, 80 regional magazine titles including Cotswold Life and Devon Life, as well as publishing an online portfolio of over 200 websites, making it one of the leading community media publishers in the UK.
Martin Cunningham, commercial director at Homes24.co.uk: “We are delighted to have partnered with Zoopla, who have delivered us an innovative and market-leading online property search product. We will be making a significant investment in the promotion of homes24.co.uk to maximise the benefit from each of our media assets.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Chesterman, founder and CEO of Zoopla.co.uk, said: “This deal is a natural fit, combining the ability of a traditional publisher to drive traffic using their strong media assets to a market-leading online platform provided by us. The partnership leverages each of our core competencies to benefit both consumers of Archant media and members of the Zoopla platform.”
INFO: to visit the newly launched homes24 website powered by Zoopla.co.uk, go to - http://www.homes24.co.uk/
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years