Archant launches new property website
Martin Cunningham, commercial director at Homes24.co.uk: “We are delighted to have partnered with Zoopla, who have delivered us an innovative and market-leading online property search product.”
ARCHANT, the UK’s largest independently owned regional media businesses, has re-launched its property channel homes24.co.uk, now powered by the leading property search and information business, Zoopla.
The new-look homes24.co.uk property channel now includes many unique search and research features including free, instant valuations for every UK home and a property community AskMe! Q&A as well as the ability to set a TemptMe price on your home or make a TemptMe offer on a home. With almost half a million UK listings for sale and to rent and tools to help consumers connect better with local agents, homes24.co.uk will start to be promoted heavily in all Archant local papers and magazines and help to drive even more enquiries and vendors for local agents.
The new website and promotion by Archant will be a clear win for agents and developers who advertise on homes24.co.uk. Archant publishes over 60 local and regional newspapers including leading daily titles such as the Eastern Daily Press and weekly titles such as the Ham & High, 80 regional magazine titles including Cotswold Life and Devon Life, as well as publishing an online portfolio of over 200 websites, making it one of the leading community media publishers in the UK.
Martin Cunningham, commercial director at Homes24.co.uk: “We are delighted to have partnered with Zoopla, who have delivered us an innovative and market-leading online property search product. We will be making a significant investment in the promotion of homes24.co.uk to maximise the benefit from each of our media assets.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Chesterman, founder and CEO of Zoopla.co.uk, said: “This deal is a natural fit, combining the ability of a traditional publisher to drive traffic using their strong media assets to a market-leading online platform provided by us. The partnership leverages each of our core competencies to benefit both consumers of Archant media and members of the Zoopla platform.”
INFO: to visit the newly launched homes24 website powered by Zoopla.co.uk, go to - http://www.homes24.co.uk/
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out