Annie’s sandwiches are a tasty treat
Annie s Sandwich Bar ANNIE S Sandwich Bar opened at 6 St Mary s Street only five weeks ago and is run by owners Al and Annie Jazmine. Annie told the Ely Standard: The business is going really well, many of our customers are from local offices, although w
Annie's Sandwich Bar
ANNIE'S Sandwich Bar opened at 6 St Mary's Street only five weeks ago and is run by owners Al and Annie Jazmine. Annie told the Ely Standard: "The business is going really well, many of our customers are from local offices, although we are getting some passing trade as well." The idea for the sandwich bar came from Annie who used to have her own sandwich delivery van.
"We decided to have a permanent outlet so that we could extend the range of what we could sell to the public" she added.
Customers at Annie's Sandwich Bar can buy an extensive range of sandwiches, French sticks, baps, crusty rolls and knots full of delicious fillings. These can be made to order and Annie and Al are happy for people to telephone through their orders either the night before or in the morning for collection.
Annie said: "These can either be individual or larger orders, we are happy to cater for everyone."
The sandwich bar also stocks a variety of cold drinks, water, crisps, chocolate and snacks. The 'help yourself to salad' bar is also proving popular with customers as they can select a small or larger salad of their choice.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 4 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 5 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 6 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 7 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 8 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
Annie's also take orders for local cake maker Yvonne O'Neill who makes celebration cakes.
Annie's Sandwich Bar
6, St Mary's Street,
Ely CB7 4ES
INFO: Telephone orders 07982 077757