All smiles as Ely dental practice gets a £750,000 make over
- Credit: Archant
An Ely dental practice has undergone a massive £750,000 make-over to create the on clinic in the north of the county that can offer a complete referral service.
The major investment in the project, which has taken six months to complete, has enabled the Enhance Dental Clinic to expand its surgeries and have the very latest equipment.
The £750,000 project offers patients six state-of-the-art surgeries, as well as a teaching suite to continue providing support and mentorship to local dentists.
Patients will no longer need to travel to Cambridge, or further afield, for treatment referrals from local practices, as Enhance’s newly-expanded clinic includes dental rehabilitation, implants, gum disease treatment, root canal therapy, orthodontics and other complicated treatment, as well as general dentistry.
Dr Lau Berraondo, Enhance owner and clinical director explained: “The last six months has seen a large investment to allow us to provide the best and most advanced dental treatment in the Ely area. Six surgeries have allowed us to introduce a clinic-style system for dental implants, orthodontics, dental hygiene and root canal treatment. We will continue to provide the best dentistry for our patients and the expansion allows us to take even more referrals from local practices.”
Enhance is now the only practice in north Cambridgeshire to have one of the latest cone Beam CT scanners and dental microscope. This state-of-the-art equipment, along with the highly-experienced team, offers patients a complete care programme, with the reassurance of the very best in dental treatment.
Enhance is currently accepting new patients and offers free initial consultations and second opinions. Dentists can continue to refer in the normal way.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 7 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 8 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’
- 9 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 10 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign