A complete service
Garden Gate Flowers GARDEN Gate Flowers in St Mary s Street, Ely is the city s longest established florist. The business started out 25 years ago and current owner Mike King bought the premises four years ago. He said: The business provides a comprehensi
Garden Gate Flowers
GARDEN Gate Flowers in St Mary's Street, Ely is the city's longest established florist.
The business started out 25 years ago and current owner Mike King bought the premises four years ago.
He said: "The business provides a comprehensive service for everyone needing flowers for every occasion. We pride ourselves on giving our customers personal attention and we are always sympathetic to their needs."
The staff at Garden Gate Flowers are all highly trained and between them have many years of experience. As well as a wonderful range of bouquets, vase arrangements and hand-tied flowers, funeral flowers and personalised tributes can be ordered at Garden Gate Flowers.
Mike explained: "For wedding flowers, we can arrange a visit to the venue and then draw up a plan with the customer. Many people these days hold their receptions at home in marques and we are more than happy to give them advice on floral arrangements for the big day."
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 3 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 9 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 10 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
The flower shop also has a wide range of vases, baskets and funeral containers available to rent or buy. Teddies, chocolates and balloons are on sale to personalise any gift.
The shop is open from 8.30am - 5pm, so why not go along to Garden Gate Flowers where Mike and his staff are on hand to help.