£25,000 up for grabs in competition
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007. With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, wh
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007.
With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, which includes Ely members.
John Bridge, chief executive of Ely Chamber of Commerce, said: "The world of commerce is increasingly competitive, due to factors such as e-commerce and ever-changing economic climates.
"We are finding that businesses across the county need to work harder and smarter to achieve success.
You may also want to watch:
"The economy in Ely is thriving, but that has a great deal to do with the commitment and passion with which our local businesses are run.
"The Chamber Awards provide local businesses with the opportunity to gain recognition on a national scale for the hard work and achievements of their business."
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
Entrants can celebrate their success at the Chamber Awards Gala Dinner and party at the end of the November in London.
The closing date is Monday, June 25.
Download application forms from www.chamberawards.co.uk