£25,000 up for grabs in competition
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007. With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, wh
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007.
With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, which includes Ely members.
John Bridge, chief executive of Ely Chamber of Commerce, said: "The world of commerce is increasingly competitive, due to factors such as e-commerce and ever-changing economic climates.
"We are finding that businesses across the county need to work harder and smarter to achieve success.
"The economy in Ely is thriving, but that has a great deal to do with the commitment and passion with which our local businesses are run.
"The Chamber Awards provide local businesses with the opportunity to gain recognition on a national scale for the hard work and achievements of their business."
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
Entrants can celebrate their success at the Chamber Awards Gala Dinner and party at the end of the November in London.
The closing date is Monday, June 25.
Download application forms from www.chamberawards.co.uk