£25,000 up for grabs in competition
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007. With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, wh
ELY Chamber of Commerce members are compiling their entries for the Chamber Awards 2007.
With a top prize of £25,000, these national awards celebrate the Best of British Business and are open exclusively to members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce, which includes Ely members.
John Bridge, chief executive of Ely Chamber of Commerce, said: "The world of commerce is increasingly competitive, due to factors such as e-commerce and ever-changing economic climates.
"We are finding that businesses across the county need to work harder and smarter to achieve success.
You may also want to watch:
"The economy in Ely is thriving, but that has a great deal to do with the commitment and passion with which our local businesses are run.
"The Chamber Awards provide local businesses with the opportunity to gain recognition on a national scale for the hard work and achievements of their business."
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
Entrants can celebrate their success at the Chamber Awards Gala Dinner and party at the end of the November in London.
The closing date is Monday, June 25.
Download application forms from www.chamberawards.co.uk