Burwell family business create three jobs with new vehicle dealership in Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
An Isuzu dealership has created three new jobs by launching a new branch.
Family-owned business Manchetts, which has garages in both Newmarket and Burwell, has opened the dealership due to huge demand for the pick-up trucks from the horse racing industry, farming and the building trade.
Business development manager, Nigel Foster, said: “We are delighted to have opened in the area and the dealership has already created three new jobs – in sales, valeting and for a highly qualified technician.
“We realised there was a real need for this dealership in Newmarket, as many of the people in this area require a hard–working vehicle that is up to the task of pulling a horsebox or driving across fields.”
Visitors to the new dealership, on Studlands Park Industrial Estate, this weekend will have the chance to enter a free prize draw to win a 49 inch HD smart TV if they book a test drive.
You may also want to watch:
The launch weekend – running from Friday 3 to Sunday 5 February - is expected to be busy so it’s advisable to book a slot for a test drive,
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review