Burglars escape with �10,000 haul from Sutton raid
BURGLARS escaped with more than �10,000 worth of jewellery and personal items after raiding a house in Sutton
BURGLARS escaped with more than �10,000 worth of jewellery and personal items after raiding a house in Sutton near Ely.
A rear window was forced at the property in Station Road overnight, Saturday, July 10, to Sunday, July 11.
The intruders stole a silver cutlery set worth more than �10,000, a bottle of pink champagne, several men’s watches worth a total of more than �1,000 and a range of jewellery with values ranging from a few hundred pounds to several thousand.
Police have today released pictures of the jewellery stolen in an attempt to trace its whereabouts. The haul includes:
You may also want to watch:
Assorted cufflinks, an emerald diamond ring, sapphire cubic earrings, two pearl necklaces, two black pearl necklaces, an 18 carat gold bracelet, various earrings, a diamond ruby ring, an emerald diamond ring, a three stone diamond ring and an amethyst diamond ring.
DC Dan Cooper, who is investigating, said: “This burglary has left the victims upset as many of the items are valuable and irreplaceable. I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police, particularly if they recognise any of the items of jewellery that were taken.”
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest
Anyone with information should contact DC Cooper on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.