Burglars escape with �10,000 haul from Sutton raid
BURGLARS escaped with more than �10,000 worth of jewellery and personal items after raiding a house in Sutton
BURGLARS escaped with more than �10,000 worth of jewellery and personal items after raiding a house in Sutton near Ely.
A rear window was forced at the property in Station Road overnight, Saturday, July 10, to Sunday, July 11.
The intruders stole a silver cutlery set worth more than �10,000, a bottle of pink champagne, several men’s watches worth a total of more than �1,000 and a range of jewellery with values ranging from a few hundred pounds to several thousand.
Police have today released pictures of the jewellery stolen in an attempt to trace its whereabouts. The haul includes:
Assorted cufflinks, an emerald diamond ring, sapphire cubic earrings, two pearl necklaces, two black pearl necklaces, an 18 carat gold bracelet, various earrings, a diamond ruby ring, an emerald diamond ring, a three stone diamond ring and an amethyst diamond ring.
DC Dan Cooper, who is investigating, said: “This burglary has left the victims upset as many of the items are valuable and irreplaceable. I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police, particularly if they recognise any of the items of jewellery that were taken.”
- 1 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 8 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 9 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 10 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
Anyone with information should contact DC Cooper on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.