Budding singers invited to trial chorister day
- Credit: Archant
Budding young singers are invited to take part in the second be a chorister day at Ely Cathedral.
Any boys aged six to nine who are currently in years two, three and four are invited to meet the cathedral’s boy choristers, find out what they get up to and take part in a short service.
From 9.45am boys and their parents are invited to arrive at King’s Ely Junior for a welcome and video presentation.
The boys then have a chance to take part in workshops, a mock voice trial and enjoy a lunch at the Monastic Barn followed by a tour of Choir House, a song school and a tour of the Cathedral, testing the acoustics in various locations, and rehearsing for the service.
Meanwhile parents have a presentation and a question and answer session.
You may also want to watch:
To take part register interest by calling 01353 660732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021