Broken power cable causes fire to break out
PUBLISHED: 08:42 28 May 2014 | UPDATED: 08:42 28 May 2014
A broken electricity cable caused a fire to break out in remote Wardy Hill in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Fireifghters from Sutton were called at about 2.20am to The Green following reports that an electricity cable had snapped and caused a row of trees to catch fire.
Crews extinguished the fire using hose reels and returned to their stations by 3.50am.
The cause of the fire was accidental.