Bright futures ahead for Soham Village College students
- Credit: Archant
Students, parents and teachers from Soham Village College gathered to celebrate the success of Year 10 in Resistant Materials this year.
Students’ light designs and course work were displayed in a showcase one evening which was open to all to drop in and look at the fantastic work that has been produced.
It was a great chance for students to see their products displayed and also a chance to show their work off to teachers and family members.
Parents and teachers left very positive feedback and were amazed by the high quality outcomes that the students had produced.
Dr Kev Geall, assistant principal, said: “I was stunned by the quality of students’ work; creative and finished to a very high standard. They would not have looked at all out of place in a home-improvement store.”
You may also want to watch:
And Mr Adam Roberts, head of resistant materials, added: “The outcomes just keep getting better every year. It is really impressive to see so many different designs come from one brief.”
There were a number of awards given to students for their designs these included: Cecily Marsh, Rubi Peachey, Ollie Thomson and Ricky Wells.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation