Branching Out Charity Shop in Littleport broken into overnight
- Credit: Archant
The Branching Out Charity Shop in Littleport has been broken into overnight.
A police spokesman said: “We were called shortly after 9am today to reports of a burglary at Branching Out in High Street, Littleport.
“Unknown offenders have gained access to a storage facility before removing clothing and household items.
“The incident occurred between 4.30pm on Saturday (September 24) and 9am today (September 26).”
Susan Wiggans, shop manager, posted on social media: “Unfortunately the Branching Out charity shop is shut today because we had a break in last night.
You may also want to watch:
“We are waiting for the police to check for evidence and therefore can’t open the shop until they have been.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visit https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut