Boy suffers broken legs in Soham smash
AN eight-year-old boy remains in a serious condition in hospital after being hit by a car in Soham.
The collision took place shortly before 2pm on Market Street on Thursday, with the boy suffering multiple injuries, including two broken legs and injuries to his head and chest.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service, said: “The child was assessed, treated and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with multiple injuries by land ambulance.”
Air ambulance crews were also on scene.
Pc Andrew Pulley, of the Cambridgeshire Road’s Policing Unit, said: “We would like to hear from anyone with any information no matter how small.”
Contact Pc Pulley on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 GP surgery 'failing' us says Labour
- 9 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 10 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm