Driver named following fatal collision in Bottisham
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a crash in Bottisham at the weekend has been named.
Stanley Carse, of Marshall Close, Teversham, died in the collision on the A1303 at Newmarket Road on Saturday evening (February 2).
The 76-year-old died when the red Honda Jazz he was driving was involved in a collision with a black Mercedes A200 at the junction of Bell Road at about 6.40pm.
The driver of the Mercedes was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision should call 101 quoting incident 399 of February 2. Alternatively you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has dashcam footage of the collision or saw either vehicle prior to the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident 399 of February 2 or report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash