Body of missing woman found
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King s Lynn. Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King s Lynn, on Tuesday. Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King's Lynn.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King's Lynn, on Tuesday.
Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely, had been reported missing from the Ely area on December 15th 2006.
Miss Sheaf's next of kin have been informed and are liaising with officers from Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
You may also want to watch:
As result of a Home Office post-mortem examination conducted yesterday at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, the death is no longer being treated as suspicious.
Officers from both Norfolk and Cambridgeshire will continue making enquiries into the circumstances surrounding Miss Sheaf's death on behalf of HM Coroner.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on
An inquest will open in due course at a date and venue to be confirmed.