Body of missing woman found
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King s Lynn. Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King s Lynn, on Tuesday. Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King's Lynn.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King's Lynn, on Tuesday.
Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely, had been reported missing from the Ely area on December 15th 2006.
Miss Sheaf's next of kin have been informed and are liaising with officers from Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
As result of a Home Office post-mortem examination conducted yesterday at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, the death is no longer being treated as suspicious.
Officers from both Norfolk and Cambridgeshire will continue making enquiries into the circumstances surrounding Miss Sheaf's death on behalf of HM Coroner.
- 1 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 6 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 7 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 8 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
An inquest will open in due course at a date and venue to be confirmed.