Body of missing woman found
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King s Lynn. Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King s Lynn, on Tuesday. Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely
THE body of missing Ely woman Angela Sheaf has been found in King's Lynn.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the identity of the body today (Friday), which was found at woodland in Watlington, near King's Lynn, on Tuesday.
Angela Sheaf, 39, of High Barns, Ely, had been reported missing from the Ely area on December 15th 2006.
Miss Sheaf's next of kin have been informed and are liaising with officers from Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
As result of a Home Office post-mortem examination conducted yesterday at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, the death is no longer being treated as suspicious.
Officers from both Norfolk and Cambridgeshire will continue making enquiries into the circumstances surrounding Miss Sheaf's death on behalf of HM Coroner.
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 3 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 4 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 5 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 6 Retiring café owner desperate not to see shop 'back at square one'
- 7 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 8 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 9 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
An inquest will open in due course at a date and venue to be confirmed.