Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- Credit: Policing Fenland
A BMW driver found himself uncomfortably trying to explain to police how he crashed into a brick wall.
Police checked if he had been drinking. He hadn’t.
They checked if he had taken drugs prior to the crash. He hadn’t.
“A breath test was carried out – the driver blew zero,” said police on their Fenland Facebook page.
“A DrugsWipe was also carried out and that was negative”.
You may also want to watch:
The crash in Churchill Road, Wisbech, forced closure whilst police and a recovery truck swung into action clearing away the car and the mess.
“The vehicle was recovered,” added the police spokesperson.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
“The driver has been interviewed and reported at the scene”.
Facebook followers of police were not slow at coming forward with their views.
Local councillor and taxi driver Billy Rackley told police: “Micky Mouse driving”
And he thought the driver “wouldn't know what a Highway Code looks like and as for the power, picture speaks for itself.”
Amanda Gower thought the driver “was being clever wheel spinning out the junction at the traffic lights wheel span too much and lost control”