Surprise blue light birthday treat for Sutton boy
- Credit: Archant
It was a birthday to remember for a four-year-old in Sutton who was surprised with a flashing blue light police car and a real life officer.
Harrison was given the star treatment at his party when PCSO Emma Graves-Brown arrived in her full kit.
The excited four-year-old loves the emergency services, so when officer Graves-Brown heard about his party she was only too pleased to surprise him.
Harrison and his friends had the chance to sit in the patrol car and try out the gadgets.
Policing East Cambridgeshire posted on Facebook wishing Harrison a big happy birthday.
You may also want to watch:
PSCO Graves-Brown said: "We heard about Harrison's birthday party and knew what a fan of the police he was.
"We were delighted to be able to surprise him on the day and he thoroughly enjoyed sitting in the police car."
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines