Believe to achieve at a girls day in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Friendship mattered at a day for girls which inspires confidence for girls to believe to achieve.
The Shine day saw around 60 girls enjoy a day of activities in Ely organised in conjunction with two churches.
Youngsters from seven to 11 years old enjoyed things like head massages, body art, make-up and cake decorating.
The day is run in partnership between The Countess Church and The Lighthouse Church along with members of their youth and volunteer teams.
Geographically close, the churches share a vision and passion for quality young peoples provision and work together to serve the community, irrespective of background or faith.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more check out their Facebook page.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation