Beer festival will raise money for community-run clubs
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Wilburton Beer Festival will boast more than 30 varieties of ales and ciders.
The festival is back for its 17th year and takes place on Saturday and Sunday, June 20-21.
The event is sponsored this year by Manchetts and will feature 35 varieties of beer along with local cider, Pimms and Prosecco.
Live music will play all weekend with bands Blue Thunder and Trojan Broom headlining Saturday evening. A barbecue, hog roast and wood fired pizza will be available along with many children’s activities including bouncy slide, zorbing, face-painting, story telling, ride on toys, crafty tent, sports competitions and more.
All profits raised will be donated to village groups - this year community run clubs are set to benefit.
You may also want to watch:
Full details are available on the website www.wilburtonbeerfestival.org
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning