Beau makes his voice heard as Fruit Ninja villain Rinjin
- Credit: Archant
It’s possible that millions of people have heard Beau Bridgland’s voice – without him even realising!
Beau, who describes himself as “an animated person for an animated job”, discovered he has been the voice of Fruit Ninja character Rinjin, for nine months now.
Having already provided voices to video game characters, cartoons and in advertising, Beau’s hopes of moving to Los Angeles and making his voice-over dreams come true are getting closer to reality.
He said: “The audition said nothing about what it was or who it was for so I had no idea that it was Fruit Ninja.
“Both the audition and the job were very improvisational - the whole thing required a lot of creative energy and as a result, it was all incredibly fun.”
You may also want to watch:
“It’s amazing to think that a young guy from Soham, a small town in England, could be heard in a game that is so incredibly popular worldwide… and almost didn’t know.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound