Haddenham Arts Centre welcomes new studio artist Bear Ink Comics
- Credit: Archant
Haddenham Arts Centre has welcomed a new studio artist.
The new resident artist in Studio 4 is Bear Ink Comics' Tim Carr, a digital artist offering illustrations, limited prints and workshops.
He will be creating graphic novels to sell in the studio as well as Comic Cons from 2020.
Alongside Tim, Anissia and Deb will be making homemade gifts including wedding glasses, candles, soaps, cushions and knitted goods as well as upcycled goods.
The arts centre, located at 20 High Street (opposite Hereward Books) has three galleries, a sculpture garden and pond area, gift shop and tea room.
You may also want to watch:
It is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm, and from 12 - 5pm on Sundays.
The centre is family friendly and dogs are welcome outside the tea room area.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
Caroline Cawley, arts centre manager, said: "It's great to have new creative talent on site.
"Tim will be running a 'create your own superhero' family workshop for us here at the Arts Centre on Sunday 22 and Sunday 29 September from 12noon to 2pm."
For more information visit www.haddenhamartscentre.org.uk or call 01353 749188.